Re: [NTLK] OT what can i do with these parts?

From: David M. Ensteness (denstene_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Mar 08 2005 - 12:29:02 PST

Its not 750MHz its a PowerPC 750 - that is the model number of the G3
processor. If its Beige its 233, 266, 300, or 333, if its Blue and
White its 300, 350, 400, or 450MHz.

They aren't bad Macs either way. The BW G3 will run 9.2.2 or 10.3.8 and
a Beige G3 will run 9.2.2 or 10.2.8.

All of that providing RAM and hard drive space.

David