[NTLK] MP1x0 Battery Cover Question

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 09 2005 - 06:38:29 PST

For those of you on the list I have a question for you
If you use a MP1x0 and a Rechargeable Battery Pack.

Does the battery cover seem to not sit flush on the left side when you
close the cover?
I've closed a MP130, and a Clear MP110 and it seems that the left side
doesn't close flush while the right side does. From my investigation
it seems that the left latch/catch for the battery cover get a slight
crack which prevents the cover from seating flush...

If you have one please give me your impressions and if you are
experiencing the same problem.

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung