[NTLK] Newton nylon case for sale

From: Bruce Guthrie (signwatcher_at_i-star.com)
Date: Wed Mar 09 2005 - 06:55:06 PST

Okay guys, and Dolls. I have up for sale a real nice Newton case, has been
used lightly for my 130 but I figure someone likes the special typs stuff.
Oh the front it says:

Newton
Platform Development Conference

I am looking for a like new linear card for my 130. No can't use one
formatted in the 2100, for some reason my 130 wouldn't let me format my two
8 meg ones. 20 meg is the least I will even consider, 32 more like it, or
buy it for $45.00 shipped anywhere in the conUS sorry canada shipping costs
will be added on. I can take a pic for anyone that is interested in the
case. I have so many leather ones that I like them so here is your chance to
own a newton item

Bruce