Re: [NTLK] OK, so I'm about to make the leap to OSX

From: Woody Smith (woodysmith_at_comcast.net)
Date: Wed Mar 09 2005 - 17:07:24 PST

In OS X you can use NewTen with a serial adapter or Escale with
appletalk or TCP/IP. escale is challenging to connect for some folks
but does work.
I think that Escale works well with a router and switcher, but I think
that some folks have had success with direct connection

Woody

Personally I prefer NCU though it does require either classic or an OS
9 machine on the network.