[NTLK] Newton attachments

From: Bret Feinblatt (bafein_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Mar 10 2005 - 08:40:19 PST

Just wondering - does anyone know if there are any sort of interesting
attachable pieces of hardware for the Newt? Either commercially
available or clever gadgets Newton lovers have figured out how to make?
I was just thinking about how easy it would be to hook up this or that
item to the 2x00's main port, provided someone made this stuff, or at
least made adapters to hook it up. I'm thinking GPS, or other little
sensors and gadgets.

Hey, these things are about the size of Spock's tricorder anyway, might
as well give them some of the abilities...

Thanks

--
It's you and me against the world-when do we attack?