[NTLK] OT: Mozilla OT

From: Les (lvrooy_at_iafrica.com)
Date: Fri Mar 11 2005 - 05:06:14 PST

Apologies upfront for this OT Q

Can somebody plse. email me the Mozilla compressed file for Mac OS8/9?
Alternatively I can try changing the file type (SIT!)/creator code if I
know what it's suppose to be(?)

I was warned that IE 5.1 messes up .bin files; and after a few _complete_
downloads of the +14MB .sit.bin behemoth refused to unstuff, I concur...
I tried disabling the auto decoding of BinHex/Binary files without success.
thanks

ps. If you decide to take up the 'challenge', plse. warn me beforehand...

Les
ZAR