[NTLK] FT: Powerbook 180 for eMate

From: Coleff, Patrick (patrick.coleff_at_thomson.com)
Date: Fri Mar 11 2005 - 05:30:45 PST

It's been awhile since I sold my eMate and I find myself missing having one
greatly.

So, I wanted to see if anyone out there was interested in doing a trade for
a Powerbook 180. The 180 is in good shape, everything works perfectly. It is
missing the battery, but can be run off of the included PS.
Here's the specs:
4MB RAM (expandable to 14MB)
100MB HD (expandable through SCSI)
33mhz processor
floppy disk drive (works perfectly)
built-in modem
bright b&w screen
running OS 7.1.1, can be taken up to 7.5.3, if you get more RAM for it.

More info available at:
http://www.everymac.com/systems/apple/powerbook/stats/mac_powerbook180.html

I'm located in Cleveland, Ohio, but will be willing to ship w/i the
Continental US.

thanks
Patrick