[NTLK] Newton and OS X

From: Jonathan Hohle (jonhohle_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 11 2005 - 10:34:54 PST

hey, i'm new to Newton research, but i was thinking about picking up a
2100 with a wireless card and was interesting in syncing it with my OS
X (panther) TiBook. I also have a Walstreet at my disposal (which
seems like a good way to transfer software to the Newton.

Are there good, reliable utilities for syncing the Newton with Address
Book, iCal (calendars and To Do), Mail (i can do imap if i can't
sync)?

Sorry for the newb question, but i don't want to drop the money if its
not going to meet my needs.

Jon
<><