[NTLK] NTK: Cannot get Newton Toolkit 1.6.4 to run under classic.

From: Edward Johnson (radar9999_at_aol.com)
Date: Fri Mar 11 2005 - 20:47:42 PST

Hello all. Trying to create maps to import into Newton for use with GPS
MAP 2.1 (unrestricted). Cannot get Newton toolkit to start under
classic. I Have a PB w/ OS 10.3.8. I get an error "Could not start the
application because of some unknown error". I dropped the items
required to go into the Classic System Folder and dropped the pref item
into the classic system Pref folder. Yes I rebooted Classic. I also
tried changing the extension set to to include the 9.2.2 complete
extensions plus the extensions that came in the Newton Toolkit folder.

I am not sure what I did wrong but would like to get this going. I am
at the stage where I am supposed to import the resources into a Toolkit
Project. Help! Perhaps a pointer to a WikiWikiNewt page? If there is
none, I may create one, later, when i can get this resolved.

Newtishly Yours

Ed Johnson