Re: [NTLK] [OT] Future Apple PDA

From: Ryan Kabir (rkabir_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 14 2005 - 13:02:37 PST

I can't believe how much good copy this thread is churning out.
I love reading this all. But I must ask - have you tried older versions
of Palm OS - how do you think they compare to the Newton.

(I was saving up money in high school to buy the MP2100, for years -
literally! - until they cancelled it :( - which is when I bought a
Palm. Only recently have I finally managed to get my hands on a Newton)

imho, Palm had the "manage information, manage it well" system down pat
- until they started caving to marketing pressure from MS / the Pocket
PC, and stared making Palm a multimedia device.

Ryan.