[NTLK] [FS] Stylewriter II

From: Patrick Jendraszak (indyibook_at_insightbb.com)
Date: Tue Mar 15 2005 - 20:10:22 PST

I am trying to regain space by moving some of my seldom used Newton
accessories. I have an extra printer, an Apple Stylewriter II. It comes
complete with power cord and the cable to connect to a Newton (by using the
interconnect port on the MP2000 series or the printer port on earlier
models). I havenšt used it in over a year, since I got a portable
Stylewriter unit. The ink cartridge has dried up and would need to be
replaced. I donšt know what a fair price would be ... Perhaps $25 for the
printer and whatever shipping costs would be. If interested, please email me
off list.

--
Patrick Jendraszak
Indianapolis, IN