Re: [NTLK] Syncing eMate with eMac

From: Clayton Mitchell (claytonmitchell_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Mar 17 2005 - 04:33:27 PST

Grietje Keller wrote:

> I would prefer sync in OSX, though I don't know whether NewtSync is as
> good
>
>as NCU was for me. So what I understand is, that I should uninstall the
>Keyspan OS9 driver. (with help of the link Clayton gave me in the other
>mail)

The adapter should work for you under OS X with the set up you have
now. But it will not work under classic. It is the OS X driver that
will make the 9 driver not work. NCU will give you the most
compatibility with your newt. NewtSync woks ok for some things and
Escale or Newten for package transfer. You will not be able to make
backups or transfer works documents under X.