Re: [NTLK] [OT] Poutine help needed. (Goon for good)

From: Robert Masters (rdm_at_enfield.lympago.com)
Date: Fri Mar 18 2005 - 02:14:13 PST

On Thu, Mar 17, 2005 at 11:23:20PM -0800, Martin Joseph wrote:

> On Mar 17, 2005, at 8:02 PM, Bruce E. Durocher II wrote:
> > Ying tong, ying tong, ying tong, ying tong, ying tong iddle I po,
> > Ying tong, ying tong, ying tong, ying tong, ying tong iddle I po,
> > iddle I po.
> Bruce,
>
> rather then adding this nonsense, you might consider trimming your
> reply of unneeded quoted material...

Nonsense? Nonsense?!? Blasphemy!

Just for that, I shall be forced to steal your kipper with the aid of a
fork tied to a long pole and my inflatable cardboard elevator shoes.

And now ... take this!
(Sings)
I'm walking backwards for Christmas,
Across the Irish Sea...
(Fade)

It's all in the *mind*, you know.

--
Rob Masters.
Sysadmin, gamer, birder, SF fan, climber, geocacher. Just your all-round geek.