Re: [NTLK] Newton Press 1.1 & Panther

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 18 2005 - 07:53:52 PST

On 17-mrt-05, at 14:58, Victor Rehorst wrote:
> Because nobody's told me and this is the first I've heard of it?

It's been up on the list a couple times before, but I don't think there
ever was a straight question to you to remove it.

> I don't have a Mac setup so I can't exactly test self-extracting Mac
> archives.

I just tested the .hqx and the image files inside gave me the same
error.

So I just uploaded a .sit archive with Newton Press Install 1.dmg and
Newton Press Install 2.dmg inside.

In case someone is on OS 9, there is a version of Disk Copy on the web
that mounts .dmg files as well, maybe I should upload this one to Unna
as well?

Robert Benschop