[NTLK] Packages won't move

From: Brett Feinblatt (bafein_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Mar 18 2005 - 10:17:11 PST

Hiya.
    I recently installed a number of new items on my 2100u, and now I can't drag packages from one part of a folder to another. I restarted without installing the items on my flashcard (did the tap in the lower left corner thing), and the functionality came back, so I know the culprit's there. Thing is, there's tons of stuff on the card - after all, it holds 32 megs and 27 of those are spoken for. There are 87 extensions in the external card alone.

So, does this sound at all familiar to anyone? Does anyone know of an item which might do this? I'm going to be experimenting with it, freeze a few items at a time and then restart, to try and narrow it down, but if someone could just tell me, it'd go a lot faster.

Thanks