Re: [NTLK] [OT] Poutine help needed.

From: Norman Palardy (palardyn_at_shaw.ca)
Date: Fri Mar 18 2005 - 12:05:23 PST

On Mar 18, 2005, at 12:45 PM, Robert Benschop wrote:

> On 18-mrt-05, at 20:13, Norman Palardy wrote:
>> Poutine is more like a death wish you eat
>
> Like all delicious things in life: great when eaten in moderation and
> it won't kill you instantly ;-)

Only if you're allergic to bad food.

I lived in Ottawa for 2 years and had the opportunity to eat poutine
everywhere in Quebec and it just never got to the "good" rating for me.

Now they sell it all over the place in various fast food places and
it's even more disgusting.

Nasty nasty nasty stuff .... I can think of lots of things I'd rather
eat.