Re: [NTLK] [OT] Poutine help needed. Re: [OT] Poutine help needed. Re: [OT] Poutine help needed. Re: [OT] Poutine help needed.

From: Peter Fraser (pjfraser_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Mar 18 2005 - 18:27:07 PST

sorry bud, they're inextricably linked at this point. don't sweat it;
you'll get used to it. it really doesn't happen that often anymore,
and it's actually a pleasant break from those "what's the difference
between the 2000U and the 2100?" and the "do i REALLY need to do the
hinge repair?" and the "which radio shack power supply will fry my newt
the least?" threads.

it's part of the newtontalk experience. flow with it, bro.

On Mar 18, 2005, at 5:37 PM, Craig Smith wrote:

> Please, enough with this Poutine business already. It is seriously off
> topic. I can only speak for myself, but I subscribe to this list in
> order to increase my knowledge about Newtons. Having to wade through
> the numerous messages about a matter not even remotely related to the
> list topic is getting to be a drag.
>
> Craig Smith

-- Peter
pjfraser_at_mac.com