Re: [NTLK] chat application for emate

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Sat Mar 19 2005 - 06:33:23 PST

hal9k2010 wrote:
> i installed in my emate 300 "chat buddy" is a irc program, everytime i start
> my newton a reminder message comes to the screen giving me less and less
> (original 14 days) time of use unless i register, i try to call the number
> on the window and seeams the number is no longer in service...

http://www.tactile.com/orders.html

They may not be the fastest in registration turnaround but they are
still supporting the Newton and you will get your registration eventually.

The page does not appear encrypted though, so I would contact them first
via email and see how they currently prefer payment. Others on this
list have purchased software from them, so I know they are still doing
registrations.

-Dan