Re: [NTLK] eMate questions

From: Adriano (adriano.angelillis_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sat Mar 19 2005 - 10:45:29 PST

I think the man who sold you the eMates, as he had to open the case and
desolder the audio cables to be able to repair the hinges, he probably
did not solder well them back.

This is the only idea which i think could explain how you could find
three emates in the exact same problem on the audio output.

Adriano