Re: [NTLK] ebooks (was Future Apple PDA/ideal Newton)

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Mar 21 2005 - 08:25:45 PST

My book making has been put on hold until I can get my
server back up and running!
My ISP finally gave me a static IP...unfortunatly, it
doesn't seem to be working...Oh well (and I can't use
dyndns either becuase my ISP sends non-routable IPs
through their DHCP...in the 10.31.x.x range...totally
sucks....and they don't have a VPN to gain access
through their routers. sheesh!)
Ed
web/gadget guru

--- DJ Vollkasko <DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net> wrote:
<snip>
> the Temporary Newton Library. Gotta get this moving,
> I haven't seen any
> new books from my fellow bookish Newtonians (besides
> Matt the K.) in
> quite a while... Gotta stick together, folks --
> eBook rebelution now!

"I'm not an expert, but I *did* stay at a Holiday Inn Express once..."
     --Holiday Inn Commercial