[NTLK] Fwd: FS: Apple Newton MP 2100 Kit (2 units!!) - $100

From: Gil Gabo (gilgabo_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Mar 22 2005 - 12:07:39 PST

Wow, I've received a flurry of emails for this
package. I want to add the following comments in
response:

1) yes, the kit includes BOTH MP2100 units;
2) yes, there are battery packs included - one pack is
the rechargeable style; the other is a AA battery tray
that allows the use of AA batteries. The rechargeable
pack still holds a full charge.
3) I am including a software CD that includes
literally hundreds of freeware titles for use on the
MP2100, as well as other MP models.

Regards,
Gil