Re: [NTLK] (OT) DataRover

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 22 2005 - 13:51:41 PST

Peter,

If you can why don't you send one my way then! ;)
My other half is not so keen on the large brood of Newtons already on
my computer desk sitting along side my FreeDock and NotePhone... I've
been slowly selling away all my Newt extras... I might be tempted to
start selling a few Bare MP2x00 with the Turbo Upgrade to replenish
the funds I've spent already...

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung