Re: [NTLK] (OT) DataRover

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 22 2005 - 19:57:49 PST

On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 22:45:15 -0500, Bruce Guthrie
<signwatcher_at_i-star.com> wrote:
> Mine are film type, she don't mind the one digital one but heck I got medium

Well Bruce,

If they were part of the job that paid the bills it wouldn't be much
of problem. My father-in-law has many, I say many many cameras... and
they are in the $1000+ just for the body some... but of course he's an
es- professional photographer/photo-journalist... so no one's going to
question him on that..

But back on topic of DATAROVERS. They are neat but I'd have to given
one at this time to own one... but they sound real neat to have next
to my NotePhone... ;)

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung