[NTLK] newton toolkit help re GPS map

From: Edward Johnson (radar9999_at_aol.com)
Date: Tue Mar 22 2005 - 21:56:14 PST

Hello all,
    Have been having some problems w/ newton toolkit with respect to
constructing a map for GPS MAP. Not wanting to clutter up the net with
a lot of technical stuff that won't mean much except to people trying
the same stuff, can someone contact me direct that has made some maps
for their newton? I am trying to compile a map but the Inspector keeps
kicking it back saying it does not recognize the function
"MakePixFamily". I Know someone has stumbled over this and figured it
out. Maybe someone can share their experiences?

Keep it Green!

Ed Johnson