Re: [NTLK] Newton eBook Revolution..

From: DJ Vollkasko (DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net)
Date: Wed Mar 23 2005 - 04:30:39 PST

> Subject: Re: [NTLK] Newton eBook Revolution..
> Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 17:34:10 -0500
>
> By all means where are they? I could use more to read in those long
> nights
> of snow and such when I am so caught in my cabin in the outback of
> michigan

Oh boy. You really should go to you'se Elementary School and ask yer
money back.
What *do* they teach them keedz these days, anyway?! ;=}

Somebody wrote yesterday:

> Matthew is moving house soon and will have to take the servers down
> (until then, get it while U can: http://www.matthewreidsma.com/~ebooks
> ) , so I'm investigating alternative options or mirrors, preferably
> somewhere like dev.newtontalk.net or somethingoranother.unna.org . Any
> support appreciated. -- And a big hand for our Mr. Reidsma, please!
> Thanks, Matt, that was very kind, of you. That's your applause -- and
> best of luck for the move!
>

> Best wishes,
>
> D.
>
> "Intelligent watchfulness is a great protection."
> -- John Harris, Inferences from Haunted Houses and Haunted Men (1901)

> The Original DJ Vollkasko's(TM) Newton eBook Editions
>
> *** Get it at http://www.matthewreidsma.com/~ebooks or from
> http://www.UNNA.org near you! ***

Most of the stuff I'd made up to Fall last year is also up at UNNA, but
anything I'd tried to submit since then doesn't show, so these are only
in the Temporary Newton Library, at least for the time being, which
contains also the stuff Matt Kow. did over the last couple months (see
our announcements on NTLK). And I'm happy to put up anything else
that's out there, as long as it is CCL or public domain and comes with
and About.txt-document shortly describing the title.

If you have any probs with any book, drop me a line and I'll see if I
can fix it for you.

Thanks + best wishes,

DJV.

P.S.: The short-term issue has been resolved in the meantime, thanks to
the offers for help. The new site will be announced when it's ready. It
may be of a longer duration than the previous residences of the
Temporary Newton Library, but will be considered temporary as long as
the project to unite the Newton ebook repositories in a single network
archive does not progress.