[NTLK] OT flat electric wall plug

From: Thomas Isenbarger (isen_at_charter.net)
Date: Wed Mar 23 2005 - 07:46:33 PST

I know I've seen these before, but I don't know what to call them and I
don't know where to look. Here's the situation:

I have a new TV that needs to fit in a built-in area in a built-in book
case. There will only be about 1-2 inches between the back of the TV
and the electrical outlet, so I fear that there won't be room for the
electrical plug to fit into the outlet. At some point in the past I
remember seeing low-profile flat plugs with the cord running parallel
to the wall surface, instead of sticking out perpendicularly. Can
anyone point me in the right direction for where to buy some of these?

Thanks,
Tom Isenbarger

--
Tom Isenbarger PhD