Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V5 #149 DATAROVER

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 23 2005 - 11:15:23 PST

Hi Clare,

Yes, it's a more male dominated list but we do have our share or
active females here. I appreciate it as it gives a good balance in the
conversation and insight from a very different angle.

My wife prior to marriage did not indulge in the feminine practice of
Nail Salons - and now she indulges every month or two... It's good
that they may have items that they enjoy also on their own..

I also like your Quote! :)

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung