Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V5 #151

From: Clare Shepherd (clareshepherd37_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 24 2005 - 03:13:06 PST

Ok Marty,
gloves off. > <snip>But then my bearded old grizzly of a spouse has his own
barn
> full of "tools" i.e. gadgets.

Notice how his stuff doesn't get to stay INSIDE the house :~)

What about the double wardrobe full of his bits and pieces in the
conservatory, and the enormous tool-box under the stairs., oh yes, and a
couple of WWII filing boxes of lacquered steel under the bed! All essential
kit, according to him. But of course my books, Newtons, Psions & Palms, CDs,
tapes (R to R) sheet-music, bassoon etc are "just non-essential toys", as
for craft stuff, that's "clutter", according to TWO ( The Whiskered ONE).
No cracks about who's ONE, please.LOL
Clare