Re: [NTLK] HWR Problem (Jaggies?)

From: Don V. Zahniser (irntooth_at_eznet.net)
Date: Thu Mar 24 2005 - 06:11:18 PST

Thanks for the description, Ed!

So what I am seeing does not appear to be the jaggies. Anybody have any
idea what is going on with my MP2100?

To further clarify, when the HWR engages to recognize the text _and_ I am
printing a word at the same time, the words that I have printed since the
last HWR recognition are covered with 'ink-blots' until the HWR is done,
then they revert to the normal font. It doesn't seem to happen if the HWR
engages while the stylus is off the screen.

I am wondering - in my search for a linear regression application, I had
installed the various Powerset calculators from Sarofax, including the
Formulas application/stationery. Although I have since removed it, could
this have somehow messed up the HWR engine?

 - Don