Re: [NTLK] Nikon 950 to tibet

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Thu Mar 24 2005 - 10:25:12 PST

On Mar 24, 2005, at 9:47 AM, Adriano wrote:
<snip>
> Then notice i have a pretty functional Coolpix 950 with mac serial
> cables.
<snip>

I have a home built cable, which works but seems to have some issues
with timing out and never has worked with Daniel Padilla's speedup
options for tibet...

I would love to buy this cable if it's the original?

Sonny? How does your 950 to Newton connection work and do you use the
original cable?

The cable I built is so simple, I feel like I must be missing a
handshake or something?

Or maybe this setup is just a bit sketchy?

Marty