Re: [NTLK] Newton newsletters?

From: Tony Kan (tony.kan_at_clear.net.nz)
Date: Fri Mar 25 2005 - 12:29:48 PST

Well, actually some of us have published a couple after being inspired by Mr
Vollkasko but they ended up in the logjam waiting to be released on UNNA.

This isn't a complaint as everyone is doing everything on a voluntary basis
but I thought it would be a waste of time putting more pressure on Victor
then he already is by adding more books to it

Cheers

Tony Kan

Christchurch
New Zealand