Re: [NTLK] A return after a long pause

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Fri Mar 25 2005 - 18:17:42 PST

On Mar 25, 2005, at 11:12 AM, Michael C. Wittmann wrote:
<snip>,
> which is when I found
> out about nSync. This utility is the real reason I am back on board.

<snip>
Welcome!

If your hoping for syncing of address book info, I don't think that
nsync (newtsync) is going to meet up to your expectations. Be careful
with it, or you can hose your data.

Some of the other plugins for nsync are more robust. See

http://homepage.mac.com/nowhereman77/hacks/newton/index.html

Hopefully soon we will see some positive developments in this area...
Maybe Someone will write a new nsync address book plugin?
  Perhaps with Tiger's OSX release and somewhat opened iSync?
  Likely after Paul get's Einstein a bit further along... I am still
Hoping escale get more then just a "sync" button :~)

Marty