Re: [NTLK] Tablet in OS X and gestures

From: Adriano (adriano.angelillis_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 28 2005 - 23:28:17 PST

Il giorno 28/mar/05, alle 20:19, Martin Joseph ha scritto:

Huh, I thought the Wacom drivers didn't support the serial tablets
under OSX. I guess maybe it's just the ADB models they don't
support...

Here below is te link to the freeware driver for using serial Wacom
tablets on OSX:

Adb tablets are still not supported.
Settings of the software are very evolved.

Somewhere i read that the software programmer is looking for a help on
getting a better support for Inkwell technology in OSX, but i think
Inkwell it's already well supported by its software...

Adriano