Re: [NTLK] where is einstein going?

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Mar 29 2005 - 09:33:33 PST

Oh...and none of this ancient LCD technology
stuff...I'm talking OLED baby! And as long as we're
dreaming...with the ability to generate interactive
3d-holographic images using the io2-technologies
Heliodisplay!
(http://www.io2technology.com/dojo/196/v.jsp)
Ed
web/gadget guru

--- Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 07:44:54 -0800 (PST), Ed Kummel
> <tech_ed_at_yahoo.com> wrote:
> > My ideal PDA interface would be a completly blank
> > device. Nothing, no buttons, no knobs, no twiddlie
> > thingies...just a sheet of plexiglass with some
> kind
> > of backing...a security device which reads
> fingerprints
> > and configures the device for you.
>
> I like this PDA that you describe.
> Please inform me when someone get around to making
> one! ;)
>
> The idea of a Newton having the same screen size as
> it has now but
> with a thinner frame and maybe at half the current
> thickness would be
> a lean Green Machine... the foot print of a 4x6
> Index Card...
> --
> God bless,

"I'm not an expert, but I *did* stay at a Holiday Inn Express once..."
     --Holiday Inn Commercial