[NTLK] Question about an old web page

From: Michael C. Wittmann (mwittmann_at_maine.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 30 2005 - 14:24:46 PST

Hi, all,

There was a web page created by a guy who was at a Chicago university,
some time in the 90s, about "the educated Newton." He wrote about
NewtDB, Leverage, and other databased, wrote about HyperNewt, and a few
other things. The page no longer exists (I clicked on an old link, dead
of course) and I can't seem to find it cached in any of the places that
cache these sorts of past web pages.

Does anyone know how a copy might be found? Just curious. I wish I
could give more details. It was a really nice page that had good
discussions of ways a Newton can be used in academia.

Michael Wittmann