Re: [NTLK] Help

From: Paul Curtis (MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net)
Date: Tue Nov 01 2005 - 17:58:22 PST

Noah and all,

OK, I've had my Coca-Cola and a full day of getting into a better place for
myself so this will be much kinder and more helpful, I promise!

I have multiple loaner cards packed to the gills with much needed software
and drivers that I'm dying to loan out to anyone in the America's; North,
South and Central.

In addition to that service, you can send me your cards and I'll load
anything that's legal to load onto it for free and send it back to you, just
pay postage here and there. Because I donate my time, it may take a couple
of days to complete depending on my schedule. I'll try to be upfront upon
the request so you'll have an idea of when to expect things.

If you want to borrow a dongle, serial cable, power adapter, modem or
anything else I have, just ask. I even have a couple of MP's that I'll loan
out for certain circumstances. Any of the loaners require a deposit that is
100% refundable, well less the PayPal charge and insured shipping here and
back.

Best Regards,

Paul Curtis
Certified Mortgage Planner
BBC Group, a division of Universal Mortgage

(517) 775-6666 Cell (Voice Mail)
(517) 579-0849 Facsimile
www.BBCGroupMI.net