Re: [NTLK] 2100 not starting (was: Hi everybody. I'm new here)

From: giorgio razzano (gi_ramondo_at_yahoo.co.uk)
Date: Thu Nov 03 2005 - 01:40:52 PST

--- Frank Gruendel <fg2_at_pda-soft.de> wrote:

> Do what I describe at the top of this page
>
> http://www.pda-soft.de/2x00_disassemble.html
>
> EXACTLY as I describe it. Do not change anything
> even if it appears unimportant. If this does not
> help, let us know.

OK, I have done what Frank said:
- software reset: NONE;
- system reset: NONE;
- hardware reset: NONE;
- hard reset: it worked, but the MP2100 chimes and
turn itself off after half a second, then it turn
itself on, chimes and another time off after a while
and so on for at least 12 times, then nothing more...
What's the next step? suggestions?