Re: [NTLK] NewtUSB (prototype)

From: Marcus Hammerschmitt (Marcus.Hammerschmitt_at_t-online.de)
Date: Thu Nov 03 2005 - 06:12:06 PST

At 11:43 03.11.2005, you wrote:

>I am realy happy to hear your positive response about the way i built
>the NewtUSB.

Great work. Will it be usable with Windows machines lacking a serial
port too?

>During past weeks i have been really near to run production for the
>Clear Dock...
>.....then i had the idea to develop dedicated hardware for it:

(...)

> - Clear Dock will be intended as a Newton hub, so that it will have
>new hardware accessories for the MessagePad built in.

Interesting as well. Du you think it will be foldable? Would
it require a special bag then to be arried along with the
keyboard and the MP2X00?

Best,

Marcus

http://www.cityinfonetz.de/homepages/hammerschmitt/high.html