[NTLK] Bluetooth example

From: Andreas Nijenhuis (Andreas.nijenhuis_at_laposte.net)
Date: Sat Nov 05 2005 - 02:22:45 PST

Hello DJ Volkasko, hello list,

Le vendredi 4 novembre 2005, newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net
(newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net) a =E9crit :

>Can anybody tell my why they'd built me bleedin' TiBook so that you
>can't upgrade the friggin' CPU=3F!

Well, to avoid bad customers who upgrade their PowerBooks instead of
buying new ones ;-) Think of the shareholders. I'm bad for them, since my
PowerBook is five years old, and my PDA nearly turns nine...

I put a step by step example for setting up Bluetooth, and for sending
and receiving BT-Obex items. It's here :

<http://messagepad.chez-alice.fr/Bluetooth/Bluetooth.html>

And, it's in French. The images aren't though.

Best regards,

Andreas

--
MessagePad 2000 (mis =E0 jour), eMate 300
<messagepad.chez.tiscali.fr>