[NTLK] [WTB] Serial Dongle for MP 2000 + comment

From: Andy Hill (adhill_at_nerdshack.com)
Date: Tue Nov 08 2005 - 14:23:37 PST

Hi there
I would like to buy a serial dongle for my MP2000, does anyone have one
they would be willing to sell me? Please respond off list to
adhill_at_nerdshack.com.

ps: Three examples of my commitment to the cause, as a newbie are:

1) Recent total transfer from paper diary to Newton for busy work schedule.
2) Jogging the 9 miles home last Friday as usual but not wanting to
leave the Newt at work, so jogging with it all the way home.
3) Having to regularly defend myself from tactical and cunning ridicule
by colleagues. Man! how funny is the word dongle anyway?

pss: These are not intended to sway you into selling me one, just added
for fun.

Andy