Re: [NTLK] The ultimate newthold?

From: Randolphin (rgore_at_newted.dyndns.org)
Date: Wed Nov 09 2005 - 18:27:57 PST

Hey,

I'd love that case. How much do you need to get for it? Is it
what we used to call the "Lunch Box" case? If I get it, I'd
gladly make a pattern from it so others (and me) could sew our
own. I sold a newton with the lunch box case and have regretted
losing it and missed it ever sinse. I liked it much better than
even the official Newton leather briefcase.

cheers,

Randy