[NTLK] RES: The ultimate newthold?

From: robinson (gaudo_at_terra.com.br)
Date: Thu Nov 10 2005 - 05:04:45 PST

I think if I want a newton base to use the keyboard over a desk, I will =
need
something to keep the Newton in a position near my eyes and in a good =
angle
view.
I did another sketch (heheheheheh). A simple one. This measures are in
centimeters (I am Brazilian).
I will built it tomorrow. It is very, very, very simple.

http://img457.imageshack.us/my.php?image=3Dnewtbase9hl.png

the base folds (I will try to do that) and them you can put it at the
keyboard bag.

Cheers