Re: [NTLK] The ultimate newthold?

From: Paul Curtis (MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net)
Date: Thu Nov 10 2005 - 05:36:10 PST

Matt,

There's no chance of getting your MP into the pincher part, but maybe you
can get one of those double sided dash mats that won't allow slippage when
placed onto it. I have a PDA holder just like the one you bought and it only
expands enough for, well a PDA.

Best Regards,

Paul Curtis
Certified Mortgage Planner