Re: [NTLK] More wireless talk :)

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sun Nov 13 2005 - 21:26:42 PST

Dear Ray,

Here is a link to a prior thread where I gave links to pictures of the card=
.
Both of the links are the same.

http://www.newtontalk.net/archive/newtontalk.2005-06/0087.html
or
http://tinyurl.com/agumb

Be aware that the thickness of the antenae is actually the
approximately the same thickness as the rectangle of the stylus stub
(smaller portion not including the portion where the hole you insert
the stylus into) that you pull out from the newton - by eye I'd say
around 1/4".

Hope this helps out visually.

Sonny

On 11/12/05, Ray Zschau <raeshao_at_comcast.net> wrote:
> Thanks a lot for all the responses. That sony card looks pretty sweet,
> although it's pricey. If you could upload a couple pics that would be
> great! I'd like to see it hooked up to a newton.
>
> Thanks,
> Ray

Yeah by the way Andrew was very hlepful about these SONY variants of
the WaveLAN card... I knew they woudl work but it took too long to
get one and also as others have stated they cost an arm and a leg to
get...