[NTLK] BookMaker help

From: Alex Lećo (alexleao_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 14 2005 - 21:26:23 PST

Hello guys in special de BookMakers!

I=B4m trying to do some NewtonBooks with BookMaker for Mac. I read ALL
the manual and the 101 TXT.

1) I generate a rtf BookSource with "Text editor" the default editor
of OS X (tiger), but the BM (runing in the classic) don't reconize the
file... the file don't show up in the open box...

2) So I prepared a MS-rtf file. The BM reconize the file but when I
"Do IT" in the BM, it crashed.

3) So I tried to run the BM in a "pure" OS 9, in an iMac 233. Same
symptom but with error messages 1, 2 and 3.

I tried txt files, MS word 4 files, and NADA.

Are there anybody here that successfuly generate a Newton Book using
BookMaker for Mac? What's the trick?

Thank you in advance.

--
Alex Le=E3o