Re: [NTLK] Pen and Alignment Problems

From: Adrian Bruch (abruch_at_deakin.edu.au)
Date: Wed Nov 16 2005 - 22:33:19 PST

--snip
He's had it for a while and is getting back into using it, but he has
a serious problem with the pen alignment. No matter how many times he
selects Align Pen, it is still well out of whack.
--endsnip

This happened to me in 1999 and I used a business card to wipe the gunk
(technical term for smegmastuff on PDAs) that had gathered under the edges of
the screen. The biz card will slip under the protective edge and might just do
the trick.

good luck (or is that goo luck?)

Ade

--
http://so-you-think-you-know-deakin.net/
the online quiz which has PSP and PDF versions. Enter Now!