Re: [NTLK] More wireless talk :)

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 17 2005 - 09:38:28 PST

On 11/17/05, Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> I have one I got for $20 and it works great in my Wallstreet G3 and it
> does fit in the Newton, but of course will NOT work... I also happen
> to have a WaveLAN HP variant.

Correction, seems my typing got ahead of me...
The Old Airport Card will NOT work on either my Wallstreet nor my
Newton but did work when tested on an appropriate Apple Desktop with
the Airport Slot...

The SONY C150 did though work flawlessly and was seen as an Airport
Card by the Wallstreet... this wasa bit unusal but I'm not going to
complain... ;)

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung