Re: [NTLK] A new eMate in the offing?

From: Richard Clark (mawgadog_at_tin.it)
Date: Thu Nov 17 2005 - 11:56:43 PST

On Nov 17, 2005, at 8:46 PM, Clayton Mitchell wrote:

> This email sent back strapped on the rear flipper of a three legged
> =20
> lesbian sea turtle from costa rica

At least it seems someone has some sense, I understood what you meant
when you wrote clayton it seems some people offend too easily.

This email written by a person that was born and lived in a third
world country and now lives in a not third world country but I think
they should redefine third world and include this one as well.

and just for the record in jamaica where i'm from yes we have
electricity but not very reliable.

Richard