[NTLK] Getting mailed IC/VC data into iCal

From: Michael C. Wittmann (mwittmann_at_maine.edu)
Date: Thu Nov 17 2005 - 14:24:34 PST

Hi, all,

I am testing methods of moving information.

If I mail myself an appointment as an iCalendar, it arrives both as
text (BEGIN: VCALENDAR and so on) and as an untitled.nwt attachment.

How, exactly, do I get this into iCal? I feel like a total ignoramous.

(And, in reference to previous emails, I am using my ethernet card to
do this. The wireless isn't working, and I can't figure out why not.)

Michael