Re: [NTLK] A new eMate in the offing?

From: Martin Gomez (mmgomez_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 17 2005 - 14:46:40 PST

Hi List, Hi Clayton

>If I have offended, I apologize

Apologies accepted, and my apologies to you and the people of the list
for my outburst...
I'm glad I refrained myself of using offensive terms in my response...

I do not believe either in "1st" or "3rd" worlds, but I know where and
how I live and work hard to change that.
One of the projects I'm on is build computers (PC, not Mac... you can't
build a mac) with state-of-the-art technology and selling them via a
social program at a lease that will be (on current exchange on my
country) approx. 10 dollars/month.
And regarding corruption... the government has a program very similar to
mine... only they do sell old Celerons and force you to pay for a WinXP
license... nice deal for Intel and MS, since part of the cost of this
computers is covered with tax money...

>This email sent back strapped on the rear flipper of a three legged =20
>lesbian sea turtle from costa rica

must be an awesome animal... when it arrives I'm keeping it to amuse my
children :-)

Martin Gómez